The youth Exchange “All Eyes On Me” will bring together 37 youngsters aged 18-30 from Denmark, Croatia, Kosovo*, Serbia, Ukraine, Italy and Estonia, to spend 8 days in Nysted, Denmark, encountering factors that lead to fear and exclusion in a society and to help young citizens develop capacities for independent judgement, critical thinking and ethical reasoning.
Through non-formal methods such as group work, learning by doing activities, team building activities, icebreakers and energizing activities the project aims to promote tolerance, pluralism and respect, exchange best practices and experiences of multicultural societies. The goals of the project is to encourage cross-border cooperation. Our Youth exchange in Denmark will make the participants become familiar with different countries’ inter-ethnic coexistence, make valuable contacts, exchange useful experiences and trainings, and replicate them back home reaching the aims of the Erasmus+ program:
– To improve the level of key competencies and skills of young people
– Promote active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity
– Enhance the international dimension of youth activities and the role of youth workers and
organizations as support structures for young people.
The expected impact on a European / International level:
– Social responsibility projects with visibility at European / International level
– Encouraging investment in education
– Encourage the support of disadvantaged youth
– Supporting youth workers through non-formal education activities in order to better
themselves in their work with youth.
The partners are:
– Copenhagen Vibration (Denmark)
– Platypus (Croatia)
– Wake Up Club(Kosovo*)
– Sfera Srbija (Serbia)
– Civic Organization Development And Initiative” (Ukraine)
– Associazione Connecting Europe (Italy)
– Youth Europa (Estonia)
Erasmus+ program will cover the travel cost up to 275eur, accommodation, food and the project activities. More information will be provided to all the selected participants. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact Youth Europa!